I Never Cry





When I'm diagnosed with this diseases on November 2016 ago, I didn't cry. When doctor said I need to get some surgery, I didn't cry and only laugh after saw my family burst into tears. When I'm having my first surgery done, I can see how worried they are my parents and family but I didn't cry eventho I'm so much in pain. I put a smile on my face because I know I will be better. When my doctor said I need to calm down because the lab result is not out yet, and being suspected having 'dying virus', I didn't cry even when I know the result could bring me fatal. I said to myself, I am okay and I'm surely will be okay. God heard me. He make my wishes come true and I'm free from that virus.




On February 2017, I'm having my second surgery with the same doctor attending my case. I know my family are worries about me but I'm okay and I will succeed this surgery too like the first one. Once again, He heard me and my second surgery went successed. Everyday I'm spending my morning at hospital for wound dressing till it comes numb. I can't feel anything. But I never cry and I know I will be better than before.




Today, after undergo some treatment for years and months, it comes back and I'm starting to cry. Asking God, why it comes back ? How can I be treated ? I'm tired of having to put some courage anymore. I can't control my expressions. I don't know what to do anymore.



















































I just.... Want someone to comfort me and told me, "You will be okay. I trust you. You will be fine and live like normal people."
















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bahan Yang Perlu Ada Dalam Produk Bagi Kulit Berminyak Dan Berjerawat

KANSER BUAH ZAKAR BY DR. ERNA NADIA

TRIGGER FINGER by Doktor Mahyuddin (copypaste dari facebook)